Social Media Channels
- Alberta Aboriginal Traning and Jobs – information on training programs, job postings, job fairs, workshops, local employment information and links to helpful job support tools.
- Calgary Jobs Feed – find job opportunities, discover job fairs, get the latest job news and post free job ads.
- Central Alberta Jobs – information about jobs in Red Deer, Lacombe, Lloydminster and more. Employers are welcome to post job information.
- Edmonton Jobs – information about jobs in Edmonton. Employers are welcome to post job information.
- Fort McMurrary Jobs – information about jobs in the greater Wood Buffalo area. Employers are welcome to post job information.
- Lethbridge Jobs – information about jobs in southern Alberta including Lethbridge and its immediate region. Employers are welcome to post job information.
- ALIS – dozens of videos about specific occupations and careers. This compressive channel is maintained by the Alberta Learning Information Service a website about career planning, education, jobs and careers.
- Bloody Lucky – videos to promote on-the-job safety to young workers.
- Immigrate to Alberta – videos showing life in Alberta with information for potential immigrants.
- Work Safe – videos and advertisements promoting occupational health and safety. This channel also features winners of the annual Work Safe Alberta Student Video Contest.
- Alberta Human Services – official Twitter account of the Ministry.
- Calgary Job Feed – information about Calgary (YYC) job fairs and hiring events. Follow to get the latest information about jobs in the Calgary region.
Government of Alberta
- Visit http://www.alberta.ca/ to access official Government of Alberta social media channels and information on channels maintained by other ministries.